Tuesday, February 10, 2009

What I bought This Week at Walgreens

After Register Rewards and rebates all these items were FREE.

Here's what I bought: (Print this out and take it with you to the store).

If you don't have the coupon for the razor, skip that and just buy the wipes using the printable coupons. After coupons and submitting your rebates, they will be free.

(1) Fusion Gamer Razor, $8.99 each

(2) Scrubbing Bubble Wipes, On sale for $2.50 each

(2) Windex Wipes, on sale for $2.50 each



I used:


1 $4 off coupon for the Fusion Gamer Razor (found in Sunday's coupon insert)

1 $3/2 Scrubbing Bubbles Printable Coupon found HERE

2 $1.50 off of one Windex Wipes printable coupon found here.

Here's how it worked. I bought the razor first for $4.99 and received a $6.00 register reward. In a separate transaction I purchased the four containers of wipes and after coupons it was $4 plus tax. When I got home I immediately got online and submitted my easy saver rebate for $4 at walgreens.com. This is so EASY to do. Just go to walgreens.com and take 30 seconds to sign up and enter your receipt number. I signed up for my rebates to come on a gift card because they will gift you an extra 10 percent.

There are three other good items at Walgreens this month. You can easily find them when you get to the store by picking up an easy saver catalog at the front of the store by the ads. The items I picked up were Revlon Creme lip gloss and Revlon Age Defying Spa foundation. They are both $10 but free after the rebate which, as I said is so EASY to do.

Hints: When I got to Walgreens the cashier told me that they didn't receive the Fusion Gamer Razor but the manager let me buy another Fusion razor and gave me a gift card for $6 instead of the register reward. The wipes were not marked down on the aisle but they are on sale for 2 for $5 and ring up just fine at the register.

Also, you can print off a coupon for $1.10 off one can of Progresso Soup. I already used mine last week at Super 1. They are on sale at Walgreens for 4 for $5 making them .15 cents after the coupon.

No comments:

Post a Comment