Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Back From Albertsons


Just got back from Albertson's. They were fully stocked on all the General Mills items. My scenario worked out great. I ended up getting a cake mix instead of the Warm Delights so my total out of pocket spent was $13.47 and I have $13.50 in Catalina to use towards a future purchase. I will probably continue stocking up on soup. I also want to go back and get some Nature's Valley granola bars. There was a printable coupon for $.60/1 box a while ago but I can't find it now. There was also a Sunday paper coupon for $.50/1 but I'm not sure of the date.


1 comment:

  1. Awesome blog! Here are a couple great deals I found this week that you might like too. At Joe's they have Columbia coats, regular $100 marked down to $32 and THEN it's buy 2 get 1 free. Also, at Restaurant.com I bought 2 $10 Cafe Chulo gift cards for .90 cents a piece. I love a good deal!

    ReplyDelete