Tuesday, February 10, 2009

My 10 Day Menu

Last year I read a great book titled "Beating the High Cost of Eating." One of the best habits I established after reading the book was planning my menu around the weekly grocery store ads. I now have enough food stockpiled that I am able to rotate through a basic list of recipes that my family likes. I now plan menus for 10 days at a time and use the weekly sales and for a few weeks now coupons to replenish my supplies. Here is my current 10 day dinner menu.

Monday: Sloppy Joes
French Fries
Veggies

Tuesday: Chicken Enchiladas
Corn

Wednesday: Homemade Macaroni and Cheese (real Simple Magazine Recipe)
Salad

Thursday: Twice Baked Potatoes
Salad

Friday: Homemade Whole Wheat Pizza

Saturday: Kung Po Chicken
Rice
Stir Fry Veggies

Sunday: Pot Roast
Mashed Potatoes
Carrots

Monday: Chicken Spaghetti

Tuesday: Honey Glazed Salmon

Wednesday: Homemade Tomato Soup

I will add the recipes daily on my sidebar.

No comments:

Post a Comment